2012-05-14

2012 HKDSE MC SUGGESTED ANSWER

2012 HKDSE MC SUGGESTED ANSWER
(DONE BY TITUS CHAN)
 
DBBAC BDDCB CBDDA DCDDA CABBA ABDAA BCDCC AACBC
 

It is found that my suggested answer is of great difference with those of tutors from other tutorial school. It would be my great honour if my suggested answer become your reference and further modification on the suggested answer of your own would be made afterward.
I have to declare in advance that my suggested answer will not have any version 2, 3 or 4.


I do not intentionally create any unnecessary dispute on the correctedness of my suggested MC answer among students and tutors. If the peers can put aside differences to discuss and achieve better understanding and acquaintance on the subject knowledge we have devoted for long, it is worth doing even if the discussion in any platforms has no direct results on the right and wrong of our suggested answer until its publication by The Hong Kong Examinations and Assessment Authority.





1 則留言:

  1. 出面有D老師亂咁做, 傻的嗎.. 只有TITUS最好:)

    回覆刪除